Friday, April 4, 2014

The FASTEST troll in the west

[Edit: I do not per se remove old posts as I consider this my internet personal history book, I have apologized for the conflict with Lorry 5 and Breezy 7 and so I ask any readers to take this and the related posts with a huge grain of salt. They speak to my poor behavior as much or more than anyone else's. See the apology: http://hiramsrants.blogspot.com/2014/05/an-apology-sort-of.html ]

This question was pulled from Yahoo Answers FASTER THAN I COULD WRITE IT!

Which one of these is the philosophy Troll (as well as a spamming idiot!)


(It will be the one whose link stops working in a minute)

My reported post:

Do you get mad that you read a good question once in a while...?  

...and when you go to answer it, can't because the spam-poster has you blocked for telling them to stop filling the screen with nonsense? 

For example: The British quiz show QI says there are nine to thirteen senses (including proximity, balance, hunger and "feeling of self") which one of these is the sixth sense? 

But I can't answer. 

Another one says "What does your avatar say about you?" 

To which I would answer, "that people like you frustrate the heck out of me and that this web site is permanently broken." 

But I can't answer. 

Does this place make you want to bang your head too?

Additional details:
First Troll says: "With answers like that no wonder you are blocked!  {{((hugs)))}}

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breezy, do you see a pattern where you blocked me and reported my answers in YA! for saying you were spamming gibberish. I have complete control over comments here, but as long as you are not obscene or libelous I will support your right to speak here. Unblock me in Yap and deal with real answers, or blather in here about "listening to people you don't listen to" while bring a hypocrite. It is my pleasure to be fair to your basic unfairness.

    Every comment by you proves me right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How would I hate someone who I do not know? I blocked you because you blocked me. I also do not preach about free speech. I allow it, whereas you leave me this pathetic means of communicating. My email is out there. Or we can trade niceties this way...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete