Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Peace Pact???

[Edit: I do not per se remove old posts as I consider this my internet personal history book, I have apologized for the conflict with Lorry 5 and Breezy 7 and so I ask any readers to take this and the related posts with a huge grain of salt. They speak to my poor behavior as much or more than anyone else's. See the apology: http://hiramsrants.blogspot.com/2014/05/an-apology-sort-of.html ]

I would like to propose a peace pact between those who want to control Yahoo philosophy for their little (((thugs))) and myself. 

Acknowledge, in Yahoo Philosophy, that you really do understand that spamming the page with questions is offensive. 

That is all I want. I am not foolish enough to think I can turn a mob all by myself.

I just want you to admit you started this mess by your misbehavior.

I don't care to hear more defenses of what you know is wrong.

Also, since Lorry Five "Aussie" Lily claims to want to hear all views and that discussion can solve anything then WRITE TO ME, TALK TO ME and let's sincerely discuss this mess. Or keep trying to prove that sincerity can be proven in the forum of public opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment