Saturday, April 26, 2014

Are my trolls working for the philosophy Pollyannas or is it a coincidence that my most legitimate BA's are under attack?


My appeal to Yahoo for my latest question violated:

I answered this question described what they were doing well in intricate detail, praised the questioner and got best answer for it. I have three appeals for obviously acceptable answers that were reported and have gone days with no response. That fact that envy-trolls know when they can report proper questions and the system is down so they will stand points to the fact that those who make Answers impossibly subjective and abusive either work for Yahoo or are in collusion with employees. This question is as appropriate as any question could be, and allowing it to be reported constitutes Yahoo endorsing a bullying culture.

Hello Happy Hiram,

The answer on Yahoo Answers was reported and deleted by one or more trusted members of the Answers community:

"The compressed energy of this is amazingly well served by the paragraph form. I find it chilling and accurate. Nice to see you. You seem to shine always at my dark hour."

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that. They deleted the question too, of course.

    ReplyDelete