Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Pseudo-Thomas

Thomas and I were friends. The troll squad in poetry drove him out of yahoo. Someone came back pretending to be him (but not responding to my emails.) the answers he posts below (from philosophy) include their own self-contradictions.

Thomas says:

I put others ahead of myself no matter what, even those who try to bring 
me down. Even those I may have had as a contact and get questioned 
for it, and suspected. I can't help that. The bible teaches us to love our 
neighbor, not to pick and chose. 

If those who dislike me or make fun, or blog lies about me without a shred 
of evidence would simply communicate with me, they might find I am a 
decent, caring man. A lot of it is I follow Jesus, so that suddenly makes 
me a racist or a suspect at least. I push it on no one, but wear my faith 
on my sleeve, . Do nothing out of boast but only for God's glory, 

and if I am wrong, I will promptly admit it and say "I am sorry." 

If no love from anyone is returned, I cannot control it. 

And Thomas says:
Lorry

Wisdom is the ability to be able to discern between a person who tries
to tear a person down (the hapless one*) without evidence or anything
substantive,

versus

A person who clearly puts others ahead of themselves and lifts others up
with encouragement (hugs) and admonishment if needed, but in a loving
way and not leaving the other person worse off than before you entered
into their space.

This will get deleted, but this idiot has me blocked, libels me with his web
site, that deserves to be sued, but hardly anyone reads it, and has no
ability to communicate direct with folks. He hides behind the internet, and
his MO is to hurt others. Well, not me. IMO he needs Jesus Christ badly,
but relies on his own self-will.

*The Hapless one is the name given to me by the people who drove the REAL Thomas out. This one quotes my use of the term Stockholm Syndrome with one hand and criticizes me while saying he will not do so AT THE SAME TIME.

[ A note to Peachy: Nobody reads these blogs. I post them to keep track of the drama in YA! In the past, the troublemakers have managed to fool me twice because I forgot what went down. 
Ironically, although I have less than a thousand readers in two years, but my poetry and that of others, and my raves blog talking about positive things and my pics of Halloween decorations or my garden get no views whereas the small number if readers I get all want to read THIS crap.]

No comments:

Post a Comment