Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Can you distinguish the Mark of the Charletan?

[Edit: I do not per se remove old posts as I consider this my internet personal history book, I have apologized for the conflict with Lorry 5 and Breezy 7 and so I ask any readers to take this and the related posts with a huge grain of salt. They speak to my poor behavior as much or more than anyone else's. See the apology: http://hiramsrants.blogspot.com/2014/05/an-apology-sort-of.html ]

Do you know the Mark of the Charletan? 

For Lorry Five "Aussie"* Lily:

Can you distinguish (((((hugs))))) from actual thinking compassion? Is it true that those who preach love and compassion but then slam and abuse others are hypocrites? So is it possible that you can distinguish between people actually trying to be better people from people who are just selling soap because they talk about THEMSELVES trying to be better, rather than saying... "When YOU come from a place of Love, in how YOU treat others aren't YOU really giving YOURself more?" ...instead of talking about themselves. 

It reminds me of the lines from Three Penny Opera... "YOUR vices and OUR virtues are so dear to you..." Always wanting other people to live up to the standards that YOU do not is the mark of the charlatans.

And ultimately you will know them because they can't stop blasting "the sound of their own voice" (i. e. spamming questions) because there is nothing but egotism in their preaching "live". 

I for one think love is an emotion and not a lifestyle. My mistakes are many, but shirking from the truth is not one of them.

*I put "Aussie" in quotes because I don't really believe it. Australia is the land of common sense, not charletan lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment