Monday, April 21, 2014

Threats from the sweetness and light crew

Breezy's friends threatening me:



From: Daniell
Message: Listen to me old son: I can see exactly that you are trying to humiliate these women on yahoo and am telling you again to stop this shit of yours. I'm talking to you in a very nice and decent way now because I believe that this business can be laid to rest peacefully and we can all co-exist peacefully in the philosophy section. But, this will be up to you. I won't make any further comments if you stop with what you are busy, but I'll be watching and getting feed back. And if you touch any of them again, I'll be back on the scene, and I promise you that if I have to return again you're not going to be a happy man any longer.

Hoping that we can bring this matter to a close with mutual understanding and respect.

Daniel


1st: Telling someone to stop spamming is not shit it is ADVICE.
2nd: Breezy has roundly insulted me by email for asking a simple question.
3rd: How can MY words humiliate them unless THEY have done something wrong??
4th:  Talking in swear words about making threats is NOT "mutual understanding and respect" it is what is behind these folks who hog the pages, thugism. 
5th: Are you Dan or Danielle??? Make up your damned mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment