Friday, March 21, 2014

Every word (seven or eight emails in) is an admission of guilt.

Edit: G. B. claims that this page has "gone viral" and he has had more than 28 separate people email him complaining about it pro or con. In the past week there have been 23 views and half of them were probably HIM reading it over and over. Your "friend" of many Yahoo accounts is lying to you Gene, or else you are lying. I wish my pages would go viral but the only pages that get any traffic are the ones HE reads over and over about HIMSELF. He and you are apparently my only customers.

Gene Bourne keeps writing me exhorting my friendship and complaining that I am posting "private communications". 

Here is my response (which I sent to him):


I am not and never have been your friend. Nothing you say to me is under any condition of privacy. 

If you are not the one who synchronized the report attack on me to coincide with your offensive letter then it is the one person with whom you communicated that you were about to send it. Anything and everythiing you email me that is less than that name is an admission of guilt. 

You think you are so "clever" all the time, do nothing but flatter yourself, insult me and then grovel and say you are ignorant of all things that require cleverness and you then expect something from me of friendship???

What seriously is wrong with your ability to reason and to see yourself as you are? 

Do not write me another word except the name of the person you are in collusion with to attack me. Every other word convicts yourself.

HH

No comments:

Post a Comment