Thursday, April 19, 2012

One two three four, a parody of Bannibal's four lessons:

One two three four, a parody of Bannibal's four lessons:

Poetic Clean-up

On a beauteous day at a family picnic
I have to bow out for a drunken sick
Please read this careful, it clever and obscure
No one knows porcelain like a drunk internet whore.

Diary of a Troll

Switching accounts causes me to sweat
They'll ne'er recognize me now I'll bet
I hide the hand that tips off the mind
I'm stupid and insane, hope the readers are blind!
But my hemorrhoids aching deep and strong
Perhaps I have sat in this chair too long

Satan's corpse

I found a devil in my own back yard
And hit him with my shovel HARD
But finding he was still quite alert
I tried to pile him up with dirt
Now in my garden, nothing grows
No flowers, nor leaves
...just the Devil's nose!

It wasn't the devil that killed my joy
It was my own hasty digging - excitable boy!

Swallowing the Worm

Tossing the bottle off the porch
"I've had enough!" my pal fetched it of course
If I had dumped it or drank five more swigs
He wouldn't have poisoned himself with the whole thing.
Standing over his sorrowful grave
How did the worms taste
How do the worms like YOU Dave?

No comments:

Post a Comment