Thursday, April 19, 2012

Yahoo Has Gone Away -- No Such Luck!

[Back in the bowels of March 2012, I wrote:]
Dear Yahoo,

Over the years in Yahoo Answers I have been offended insulted and reported hundreds of times sometimes dozens of times in a week, I have been  slandered in so many ridiculous ways, I  have filed complaint after complaint that your system is buggy and THEN, after years of abuse, I get a warning notice in a week with only FOUR violations (practically a first week that low,) but some troll-control person in Yahoo takes and interest in me and BAM I have no more account. Yes I insulted those attacking me because it was my last chance.

If your system is completely broken you give the users no other choice. Your company has never once responded to anything I have ever written, and you do not fix the gaping problems in your "monitoring system" so I should not have been suspended.

That's the truth.
HH

Their response:
Thank you for emailing Yahoo!
Unfortunately this email address is no longer used for Customer Care inquiries. For better routing please visit us at Yahoo! Help where you can search or browse all Yahoo! product or account answers to the most common questions, find how-tos and tutorials, as well as contact Customer Care.

No comments:

Post a Comment