Thursday, April 19, 2012

Peter can't lie for lying

[An email I wrote someone in March]

Pete can't lie for lying.

Here is Peter's latest post [all but one paren being mine, he said (HH).]

Pete writes:
I would like to see Gio on the one hand, and Dave, CW, and Funky Monkey on the other, post apologies to one another. (No he wouldn't) REAL APOLOGIES, (He means fakes like HIS apologies) none of the insults as usual. You are all wrong! (Lie) Yes, Gio, even you. (He does not mean also Gio) I will start it off. (No he won't he is just going to lie some more.)

I apologize to Nancy for overreacting to her insult. (He doesn't mean this) I hope she can see her friends for what they are, (this is what he means, believe his lies about her friends, ALSO a lie) because the sentiments I have expressed, and the facts I disclosed, all came from them (lie) They are no friends. (lie)

I apologize to Kathy, (no he doesn't, he just finished insulting her!) for disclosing what she privately said about Nancy. Nancy should know that those she has taken at face value have to be scrutinized a bit more. (Making a lie out of the apology and defending his duplicity while decrying her's!)

I apologize to all for any extra accounts I created out of frustration for purposes of answering your posts, (no he doesn't/not why he created them - a double lie!) but usually did so only when I was being attacked. (a lie) I do know that others have been creating accounts with my name, (lie) and in the case of one former user (HH) [I am not a "former user" as I did not "retire", another lie) my likeness, to damage my credibility. (lies)


Let me close by saying that the root problem here, (a lie) as in so much of life, (a lie) is the extremely thin skins too many possess. (a lie, the root problem being vicious malicious users like Pete)There are no great poets here, (lie, and he means besides himself, another double lie) only people wishing to share their writing and hopefully to improve. (he does not believe this and so it is, for him, a lie) And now, I would like all of you to post your apologies. (no he wouldn't  - a lie) It would be a hopeful beginning. (a lie.)


Peter (only true statement here.)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ao.QBTXTp_PoE1UW2Y2DXPmn5HNG;_ylv=3?qid=20120323135634AArKPzN

Is it gone? Peter is quick to remove his obnoxious remarks so that they don't get reported. 

No comments:

Post a Comment