Thursday, April 19, 2012

-- A month ago, I was seeing everything my friend Love Child was writing as hostile to me. I have since come to understand that she was even more shell-shocked than I was by my suspension from Yahoo.

But in the spirit of fairness, I am posting ALL of the backlog of material I was writing a month ago, so here is my then rant about LC (LC forgive me!)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ar2KNjEBmLKufYM43r2..t6n5HNG;_ylv=3?qid=20120305225723AAg4tGs

My comments on the above:

Again, another poem about blaming me for my fate. Yes let's all get along, the foxes in the hen house have GOTTEN their meal I am sure they will be no problem now.

Why is it cowardice to train dogs to do what they are evolutionarily meant to do?

The first two lines make no sense outside of the context of YAP, and thus those (like long-winded synopsis) who go on about making a separate poem obviously can't read. I on the other hand with my 20% comprehension rate, get the whole picture.

Sorry LC, or rather I wish YOU were sorry.

The above contradicts that posted below and makes it worthless:
http://lcgtribute.posterous.com/108276673

No comments:

Post a Comment