Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Who is/are Giopeter?

Giopeter was impugning Dallas as the source of Darren Quigley (the false avatar that made accusations that I was a pedophile.) He is carrying the guilt of his internet behavior and trying to displace it AGAIN! Meanwhile he is going around calling himself Harry Codpiece, The Truth and Pandora!

I am sure he has deleted this by now, but here is the poem:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120709110103AAsb3DN

The Truth will Out (Himself)

The Truth will out
Whether slowly or Quigley
No matter how sneaky
Or smart his is or wriggly
No snake can hide forever
Under a codpiece
And peanut butter sticks around
Even where it is wanted least.
Enjoy these words, that he'll defile
Then, I will post it them my profile.
Remember back when speech was free
O, that was before we had Pet- er, I mean since Gio.

He also used the technique of trying to be "scary" as in the example below:

 This "Iamb Yore Wurst Knight Maer" crap becomes boring very Quigley, er I mean quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment