Sunday, July 1, 2012

Beth is at it again

Beth's Question (removed as soon as she got my email and remembered that I am DOCUMENTING THIS DISTRESS):
"When you are blocked by someone in poetry, do you know why?
I am blocked by HH. And it does bother me, because I don't know what I did. Does anyone ever explain?

[Leaving aside that I told her and her defenders that I put the whole issue up on my blog AT THE TIME I responded as if her ignorance were genuine.]

Email to Beth:
You asked me personal questions in email and I stupidly shared that information. After that when I critiqued your poem you tried to make it a personal issue. WHY would I trust my most personal info with someone I didn't trust and respect? Why was I suddenly the "enemy" when you had information that could damage me?

But basically, now that you "had me" you wanted to manipulate me out of being HONEST. I do not cave to blackmail.

I posted the interchange on my blog so you can read it when you forget:
http://hiramsrants.blogspot.com/2012/06/beth-doesnt-want-to-be-my-friend.html

You emailed me and threatened me, blamed me and blamed feeling "threatened" by me for your "leaving yahoo" (you were posting within a half hour of your "leaving") and you keep backbiting and trying to make me look like the bad guy.

I know you have issues, we all do, but for me to interact with you any more in YA would be frankly suicidal.

I love you as a friend, but you are too unstable in YA for me to cop.

HH
__________________________________________________

Addendum (Not in Email):

If I EVER receive any messages from Beth or I see her posting about me I will update this site so that she can't hit and run, report and then play innocent etc, as she has been doing to me.

NO MORE GAMES PLEASE BETH!

(below is the screen shot of the Q, which she removed to hide her game.)

No comments:

Post a Comment