Sunday, July 1, 2012

Please tell me how to feel about your poem

My response to RAYVEN53:
His Q and my Answer:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Av3XnJbLzpOKlYqA4gTAfAzsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20120629100953AAz8rRy

My response:
I AM NOT A CHRISTIAN!!!!!

Ray says: "out of hand! You cannot possibly hope to float the "crap" argument that God MADE the misery we suffer, and then argue against it as sunfish salvation fact, ignoring the metaphor that makes the whole doggone thing neither movement or philosophy in and of itself! The creation argument you proffer is too naive an outlook to even warrant address. If ever you wish to explore the concept of creation and free will and their inextricable interrelationship, you have my email, but I'd prefer you restrict your critique here to my writing, not my heart...IT is sensitive, and I am its fierce protector."

I AM NOT A CHRISTIAN
I DO NOT COUNTENANCE FREE WILL
YOUR ARGUMENTS ARE AS BOGUS
AS YOU SAY MINE ARE.
BUT LETS NOT BE AGREEABLE ABOUT IT
THAT WOULD BE TOO RATIONAL
IT MIGHT MAKE CHRISTIANITY LESS
INSANE AND UNAPPEALING.
WOULDN'T WANT THAT!
TO SAY "ONLY CRITIQUE THE STYLE
AND NOT THE SUBSTANCE"
IS THE MOST BOGUS
"PLEASE READ MY PROPAGANDA
BUT DON'T RUIN ITS EFFECT as PROPAGANDA!"

No comments:

Post a Comment