Monday, July 23, 2012

Gene Finally (starts to) Tell the Truth

Gene Bourne trashing me:

"I am your friend" weaseled his way onto the site* of my last poem.
Happy Hiram gained entry to my last post on
YAP through "a friend contact".(I'm Contacts Only). He used
my Contact to access my site and my poem.
There he proceeded to humiliate and embarrass me publicly.
These "friends of Hiram" (longtime Contacts of mine) I've had to
remove and block, with sad regret. I warned them
last year, when they opened their web site
with Hiram, that It violated my principles
of good judgment and jeopardized
my trust in them as contacts.
I had a long time friend die the day before,
...and allowing Hiram access to my poem
cemented my decision to drop and block them.
You are judged by the company you keep.
HH has shown himself repeatedly to be a sadistic,
sociopath and predator.
I don't consider myself special, but
I won't be made a fool of.
I had a belly full of that, growing up
in a family, where certain members
were bent on destroying my self esteem and confidence.
If it weren't for an understanding father, they would have destroyed me.
There is no more room in my mind for being bullied.
"Solace Befriends, I am your friend, etc" is no true friend of anyone,
...and friends of Hiram's can be no trusted friend of mine.
Thanks for this poem, Beth.
Gene

Here is the question he wrote this in:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aus1IGpH_BqyJ9iLiNWlTXen5HNG;_ylv=3?qid=20120722183424AAcvvv2
(But of course it is gone now. Can't let the TRUTH ruin our image now, can we?)

-------
Well I have to say thank God Gene is finally starting to say the horrible things about me in public that he said to me -unprovoked privately YEARS AGO while pretending to be neutral towards me. EXACTLY GENE, your philosophy of "Judge Not Lest Ye Be Judged" is a sham and a manipulation.

* His site being Yahoo Answers. I weaseled my way onto Yahoo? Just a reminder to those who don't remember, I have always said that Gene is a good poet but a lousy human being (to judge by his savage email remarks), and if he added me as a contact (without asking me) because I praised his WORK, in what manner is that weaseling?

I would ask no friend to decide to be my friend over another member because unlike Gene, I DO NOT OWN MY FRIENDS, and my every whim or disagreement does not reflect yea or nay on their character by agreement. That is the style of a dictatorial egotist.

No comments:

Post a Comment