Sunday, February 26, 2012

Tragedy of Hate Fake Mail?

I received an email purporting to be from Tragedy of Hate, of the recently nice poem i linked to, but it was one of those 1-way accounts that Yahoo uses to send info and not receive. I think they may be harassing me now. What are those links again?


Email address covered so I don't get sued. I got a failure message for this response: 




Dear Tragedy,

Read my latest blog post. Scooter is a professional attack dog who has people removed from sites to demonstrate how to use anti-bullying software/techniques.

She is probably using me on slides to demonstrate how to make ANY behavior seem like bullying. If I were to come back, I could be added to her "stalker" presentation.

How are you? Nice poem the other day.

HH

No comments:

Post a Comment