Sunday, February 26, 2012

A Cyber-Bully's Confession???

[I have disavowed any attempts to characterize Scooter the Squirrel as part of this continuing problem.He/She was apparently unaware of the effect of their words and removed them when made aware. Reference to Scooter below is merely attributing the SOURCE of the remarks.]

A Cyber-Bully's Confession???


After declaring that she or he had nothing to do with my removal from Yahoo, Scooter the Squirrel gave a lesson in tactics how to find some web site or group that can describe any behavior you like as harassment so you can cyber-attack and cyber-bully by using anti-bullying systems against anyone you like.

Below is a statement from SCOOTER THE SQUIRREL, and it is advice on how to use anti-harassment systems to have people ejected from Yahoo Answers despite their years of earnest contribution, aka how to abuse in the name of preventing abuse. (Parentheses below are this editor's comments)

Scooter says:

Report this to the following email-> y_answrs_team@yahoo.com

You can report them to the Authorities. Here is the site that helps with Computer harassment/stalking->

http://www.karisable.com/crpcstalk.htm

I'm know I'm not a regular in this section but i will do whatever it takes to help. I'm in. (This is expressing a vendetta which is abuser behavior.)

These are additional links involving on how to take action against online harassment/stalking->

http://www.uni.illinois.edu//~dstone/har

http://www.vaonline.org/cyberstalking.ht

http://www.rainn.org/cyberstalking (This one doesn't exist? But it is always good to list three links as it feels more thorough!)

Know what's going on everyone. No one has to feel helpless. (unless someone is using these "protective" systems to abuse YOU and pretending to be innocent!) Something can be done against cowards who feel they can hide behind a computer & stalk/harass people for no reason. (But nothing can be done about liars who use abuse protection to attack random people!) I will also be posting these links on my profile for anyone that needs them.

(Read the original question that prompted Scooter to confess to cyber-attacking me so as to remove me from Yahoo:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AjBepdA3KoBrIBPI5gKezJ7ty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20120125141719AABF6Vx

Now stop saying you didn't get me removed Scoot, and get your friends (Lapiz) to stop lying and saying I wasn't suspended!)

2 comments:

  1. "C`MON People,, Stand up as i will. It was GIO. sending to DALLAS.. Now you know so Please stop the S.O.B. Thanks for the TD. Gio, Your days here are numbered, GOT IT ?"
    Avatar name: Shy

    Gio is a pain in the neck sometimes but, hes also sort of funny. I don't want to see him ousted from YAP EITHER; he has the right to post his poetry, but then, I'm an American & accustomed to Freedom of Speech. When words turn to threats, that's another story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to comment that while I still endorse the comments I made above, Scooter has since removed the post quoted above and has expressed dismay at the way in which her well-intended advice is being interpreted (by me and apparently by my attackers.) Any remarks made in this blog that seem to malign or accuse Scooter I hear disavow. I mean to criticize how these tactics are used, and not to per se accuse any specific person. I keep the post here as an historical record of my situation and how it relates to all of our lives.

    ReplyDelete