Monday, February 27, 2012

Why Reopen the Scars?

Response to Libby

The ground came open

and Hiram got closed in
In some perverse universe
we should rescue him.
But open again healed scar?
Feel that pain again?
Wanting Ian or Hiram back
is masochism pain.

Enjoy the friendly banter

But don't mention fallen foes
It's perfectly possible
To walk around without toes,
But if the lack of wiggle room
leads poetry's star to set
Just decry the excitement
of the "put down"
as too much to forget?

Why did things go so awry?

When did this ever really work
Do you remember?
Do you want that again?
Freedom comes with a jerk.
So blame the one's who flee this place
Treat reminiscence with scorn
When your acid tongue
is stolen too
will it then be okay to mourn?

4 comments:

  1. HH. I`m sorry to interfere on your new channel her but it still bothers me that I was accused of having you kicked out.. Now you know as well as i WE DO NOT even know each other so i ask you , WHY would i do such a thing ?? I believe DAVE was only looking for an escape goat and chose Scooter and I only because were not regulars.. I can only pray you find it in your heart to understand, WE had nothing to do with anything.. I come to Poetry to read DALLAS and NOTHING more ... Glad to see you ventured away fron there and hope for your understanding.. Take Care . SHY

    ReplyDelete
  2. IF you care to reply, Shyllow7777@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are not interefering in my blog, but as soon as you defend Scooter (whom I have dead to rights, go read her admission of guilt in "Confession of a Bully" below,) as soon as you are defending Scooter you are guilty as charged. You conspire to have me removed and then your defense is I don't know who you are? You could be PETER for all I know! But you just added yourself to the list of guilty parties.

      Delete
  3. I saw where Shy threatened someone that his days on Yahoo WERE NUMBERED. 'S'plain THAT, Lucy?

    ReplyDelete