Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Fake Thomas in Yahoo Poetry

The original Thomas7 from Yahoo Answers who wrote crappy poetry using archaic words, was a good Christian and warned me that someone was impersonating him is gone. The new Thomas (with or without the 7) who claims to be the old Thomas thinks Boolean and semantics are "made up words" and when I speak the truth about him in comments they get reported and removed. But he says he is the old Thomas and that I have been saying lies again.

I know Thomas and you are not him.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry bro, we are one and the same. thomas and Thomas 7

    two accounts, one rarely used but at the time was out of necessity, but I told everyone, cause I hate fake accounts, and they both are real, as in me. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is the activity here Happy Hiram ?

    How you been? Let's have some updated material to read, okay bro ?

    Be well

    Thomas........the one and only and same as the 7

    ReplyDelete