Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Everything I ask or answer in Yahoo Poetry gets violated


My Appeal to Yahoo Answers:

1) it is not against Yahoo guidelines to ask help locating a poem.
2) almost* every question or answer I have done in yahoo poetry in the last three months has been reported because your "trusted members" want to blackball me.
3)*They have left two of my questions up and the REPORT ANYONE WHO ANSWERS THEM (to give me a bad reputation) and THEN they will report ALL of my questions and answers.

If Yahoo is unable to deal with this (or even offer a COMPLAINTS department to take it up with) then why are you in the Internet business?


The question on Yahoo Answers was reported and deleted by one or more trusted members of the Answers community:

"My friend wrote a poem?"

-------------
My three questions for yahoo:
A) why don't you monitor your own damned site?
B) why doesn't it say "having problems? Call here: _____ 
C) how does the money work when you lose all the users?

No comments:

Post a Comment