Monday, November 25, 2013

The Appeal that was never sent

Yahoo Answers Reporters flagged one of my answers but I couldn't appeal because the appeal window is broken. My snarky other answer that was reported has a perfectly good appeals page, but I know that answer was against guidelines so I have no desire to appeal it. Seems every time I am in the right, Yahoo prevents me from appealing.

Here is what I would have said:

----------------------------------------------------------------
Advising someone that they are breaking yahoo guidelines CAN'T be against guidelines. God knows none of the hundreds of people I have met in YA can figure the damned things out without advice.

If explaining the guidelines is against the guidelines, you might just as well close shop now.
-Happy Hiram


 Hello Happy Hiram,
The answer on Yahoo Answers was reported and deleted by one or more trusted members of the Answers community:
"Apparently linking to outside sites is against Yahoo guidelines. I post the same poem with and without a link and the one with the link gets reported. Lucky you are that I think reporting is equivalent to aspiring to the quisling of the year award. Didn't read the poem."

---------------------------------------------

Do you think I would have got my answer back?


No comments:

Post a Comment