Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Protesting Yahoo Advertizers

An email interchange, sent to me by my dear friend BG.

Dear Yahoo Advertiser,

I noticed your ad in Yahoo Answers and I just wanted to let you know that I am never using your services so long as you associate yourselves with Yahoo.

Bobby's Girl




    Hey Bobby's Girl,
     
    I'm incredibly sorry for any frustration caused by our site! However, I'm a bit confused as we are not affiliated with Yahoo. If you could be more specific as to the issue you are facing I would be happy to assist you.

    Help Team (@Yahoo Advertiser)

Dear Yahoo Advertiser,

Uhmmm, I owe you an apology - but I saw your ad on Yahoo Answers & this website has become a cesspool; I wanted to complain to the advertisers since Yahoo does nothing about our problems with the site. I randomly clicked - and you were the unfortunate recipient of my bad mood.
 
Please, I invite you to share with your co-workers my deepest apologies for being mean to you. I try never to go that direction - but I often detour from Idiot Street to Imbecile Avenue when I really wanted to take the High Road.
 
(I will ask directions next time.)
 
Sorry.
 
BG.  

No comments:

Post a Comment