Sunday, July 5, 2015

Naguru-Morpheus Connection

Hi Readers,

Recently, I saw an answer posted by the Yahoo Answers User Naguru, a very nice guy whom I have always gotten along with, and the answer so bothered me (It was a kind of "You are right whatever you are trying to say" answer) that I posted a question asking whether this was pandering. As soon as I posted it I regretted putting his name in the details, but Yahoo Answers no longer allows me to remove a question once I have asked it.

So I was about to apologize to Naguru (thankfully some friends in there reported my question for me to take it down,) but then I received an email from Morpheus.

A little background on Morpheus:

Seven years ago, I was a top answerer in Yahoo Answers Philosophy with hundreds of fans and an 8% best answer rating (anybody with higher than a 20% is a fraud and is boosting their own answers by the way.) Suddenly everything I wrote got reported (That is the old method of what they do now, which is move your questions to insulting and erroneous categories like "pre-school.") A friend who knew Morpheus in real life warned me that he was an IT guy and a hacker and that he was a little bit dangerous. Another friend told me Morpheus hacked his email and started posting inappropriate questions under his name. So my account was targeted, questions removed and fan links used to stalk and harass me with nasty anonymous emails, until I removed all my fans and made my user links private. Finally my account was revoked. I will not underestimate Morpheus again.

So after my Naguru debacle I received this anonymous email:

From: M O R P H E U S
Subject: Raging against the machine!
Message: Still here, I see. We never had a beef, you and I. Somethings are best to leave...

At rest.

Be well!
-----------------------------------

I, dear readers, consider this a threat, and a threat against me for saying something negative about Naguru. Morpheus is a sham, a fraud apparently a dangerous person and apparently Naguru is his protégé. Remember that in Y!A anyone can have an account called Morpheus and  anyone can send off an email as him. But the fact that his name comes up after I inappropriately slammed Naguru leads me to think maybe it was inadvertent rather than inappropriate, and that I have discovered another con game in Y!A.

I hope I am wrong. I hope someone with a very long memory is F-ing with me and that this is not the psychotic hacker turning his disgusting attentions back on me. I have seriously avoiding being popular or whatever in Philosophy for this very reason.

But perhaps my attempts at obscurity have failed.

If you contact me, Morpheus, I will spread the word to a higher and greater level what you are about in Y!A philosophy. Do not mess with me.

Happy Hiram

7 comments:

  1. Your activity has been reported to actionfraud, little cowardly pussy troll. I also took the liberty of doc-dropping all your details on various sites of choice. Welcome to the real world, where there are consequences for actions.



    ReplyDelete
  2. Idiot says what?

    At least try to sound like you aren't a complete bleeping idiot next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Hiram

    It is time to update your blog, at least in this section. I am highly entertained by your words, your pithy comments and opinions and appetite for the truth. btw: thomas and Thomas 7 - we are the same guy my friend. I promise you. Don't know how else to convince you, but am sure you don't lose any sleep over it. Best regards bro. God bless and Jesus is Lord. Thomas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe you. Y!A has become more popular and anything that becomes popular gets exploited by the wealthy. In my opinion, based on analysis, reason and knowledge (both spiritual and worldly), very powerful people pay for the spread of misinformation. Experts are undermined by people that exploit the emotions of others.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In 2017 Yahoo was well into its serious decline. Saying the graveyard is popular because people are dying to get in is almost as bad as saying I am being reported for repeating what was sent to me in an anonymous email, by threat by an anonymous commenter. Not losing any sleep over either of you. As for Thomas, well he seems to be someone else, despite his pleas to the contrary.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It’s been awhile since we spoke. I too ran into issues at YA between 2011-2014 when I had to leave. I too was warned off by what I now know were alt right Anons, likely with Russian ties. Im now on Twitter, trying to make sense of 10+ years of being stalked online and in real life. Just yesterday I posted something and was told “Be Well” by a user there I know knows something, but he has a beef with the Mensch crowd and also with a hacker I think is the psyops guy bothering me in real life (I was told his name in 2013 by a former friend who stole much of the printouts from Yahoo Answers.) What’s odd is I’m finding tweets linking similar names to all the trolls at all the site where I ran into issues, including Oprah’s message boards in 2005-6 (“The Infidel”), Yahoo Answers (“Morpheus”) and Twitter (“The Jester”). No way to prove they are definitely them. Odd though that my first meeting was with the infidel and that was them sticking up for me. I think that’s because my user name on Oprah had a 777 after it, pure coincidence but that number means something if your a Noahisist. Are you still on Answers? The old gang seems to be back, but dropping all pretense of being anything but Christian alt righters. On Twitter, though, there seems to be a kind of war between the trolls, with each accusing the other of betrayal. If they’re attacking me, they really did mess up, because at least one side knows and seems to be holding it as blackmail material over the others. Sigh. Time to get off social media, I keep telling myself.

    ReplyDelete