Monday, July 1, 2013

Letter to Caz

I sent this letter to the fraud calling him or herself Caz and got no response:

Caz,

I haven't written about, read anything by, or even thought about you for the last year or two, until you put my name in your post. 

What exactly is your issue and what did I do that you MISINTERPRETED as a remark?

I assume Peter Benoit has been telling you lies. 

Frankly, I have too low of an opinion of you to bother trading insults,  but as you have lots of suckers conned, your lies about me carry more weight than they should.

What, if anything, are you talking about saying I insulted you and I am jealous of whatever it is I haven't looked at in years.

Or are you using MY notoriety to build up more suckers to your cause?

If you do not respond I will be posting this letter.

Sincerely
HH        

No comments:

Post a Comment